We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
Introduction Of SGB420/40Z Mining Scraper Conveyor
SGB420/40Z Scraper EPT The working surface conveyor with the fuselage at the intersection of the working surface and the transportation lane is 90 degree bend. It is called “corner scraper conveyor”.
The main structure and the components of the various types of scraper conveyors are basically the same, and it consists of three parts: the head, the middle part and the tail part.
In addition, there are auxiliary components such as a hydraulic jack device for the pusher conveyor and a chain tensioner for the chain.
The head of the machine consists of a headstock, an electric motor, a fluid coupling, a reducer and a sprocket.
The middle part is composed of a transition groove, a middle groove, a chain and a scraper.
The tail of the machine is the device for returning the scraper chain
SGB420/40Z Mining Scraper EPT Safety Operation Procedures
1. Labor protection supplies mu EPT be worn before operation.
2. It is strictly forbidden to drill across the guardrail and stand on the scraper rod to pick up coke.
3. It is forbidden to put red coke on the belt.
4. It is forbidden to scrape the material when the belt is not running.
5. It is strictly forbidden to start the equipment during equipment maintenance.
6. It is forbidden to jump the guardrail and stay at the quenching track.
Parameters Of SGB420/40Z Mining Scraper Conveyor
|Delivery volume (t/h):
|Design length (m):
|Motor power (kW):
|Chain speed (m/s):
|Middle groove specification (length * width * height):
|1200 * 420 * 180
Pictures Of SGB420/40Z Mining Scraper Conveyor
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.